Where does it take place?
- In the Multilingual Centre of Bolzano
- In the Multimedia Language Centre of Merano
What is a language advising session?
- The language advising session is an individual, free of charge, 30 minutes long session that supports your autonomous learning of a foreign language;
- Any user of the Multilingual Centre of Bolzano and the Multimedia Language Centre of Merano is entitled to 4 sessions per year that have to be booked in advance.
What is the purpose of language advising?
- To understand the autonomous language learning
- To reflect on your method of study (linguistic biography), your strengths and your specific goals
- To have an overview about the possibilities and tools for practicing the different language skills
- To find multi-media and hard copy resources suitable for the autonomous study of a language;
- To find out useful on-line resources, free of charge;
- To prepare for language certification examinations.
Who is the service addressed to?
Anyone who is interested in foreign languages.
When does the language advising session take place?
Mittwoch: 11.30-12.30; 14.30 - 16.30
|Italiano||Martedì: 15.00 - 18.00||Elisa Dallacosta|
|Français||Lundi: 14.30 - 17.30||Donatella Ricchetto|
|English||Thursdays: 14.30 - 17.00||Evelin Heuschreck|
|Español||Jueves: 14.30 - 17.00||Evelin Heuschreck|
Multimedia Language Centre of Merano
|Deutsch||Donnerstag: 14.00-16.00||Aron Mairhofer|
|Italiano||Mercoledì: 10.00 - 12.30; 14.30 - 16.00||Elisa Dallacosta|
|Français||Lundi: 14.30 - 17.00||Donatella Ricchetto|
|English||Wednesdays: 14.30 - 16.30||Evelin Heuschreck|
|Español||Miércoles: 10.00-12.30||Evelin Heuschreck|
How do you prepare for a language advising session?
- Take some time to think about your requests and objectives
- Formulate the questions you feel are most important.
- At the Multilingual Centre in via Cappuccini 28, Bolzano (Trevi Centre, second floor),
By telephone on 0471 300789 (only for members of the library)
- At the Multimedia Language Centre in Piazza delle Rena 10, Merano
by telephone on 0473 252264 (only for members of the library)
SHOULD IT BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO COME TO THE SESSION RESERVED, YOU HAVE TO CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE. Otherwise, you lose the right to use the tutoring service offered by the Multilingual Centre in Bolzano and by the Multimedia Language Centre in Merano for a period of two months.