ELDIT – Electronic Dictionary
What is ELDIT?
The program is a useful tool for anyone wishing to learn Italian or German. ELDIT is an acronym means "Electronic dictionary for Italian-German learners", designed especially for computer use and which contains important information especially for those who learn a foreign language:
- Simple definitions, lexicographical examples and translations.
- Frequent and typical word combinations with translations and numerous examples.
- Common saying.
- Word families from the same root.
- Graphs illustrating the relationships of meaning between words.
- Tables with inflected words.
- Simple and advanced search (spell check, search for multiple words, search for inflected words.
ELDIT is located at:http://eldit.eurac.edu and is a EURAC project also funded by the provincial administration - Office for Bilingualism and Foreign Languages of the 15 Division Italian Culture and the Permanent Education Office of the Division 14 Culture German and family.