Language learning advice
Language advising sessions are currently offered online or by telephone and can be booked as follows:
tel. 0471 300789 from Monday to Friday: 09:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. 0473 262264 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 - 6:30 p.m.; Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Email: email@example.com
Where does it take place?
- At the Bolzano Multilingual Centre
- At the Merano Multimedia Language Centre
What is a language advice session?
- A language advice session is an individual, free-of-charge, 30 minute long session designed to support your autonomous learning of a foreign language.
- All users of the Bolzano Multilingual Centre and the Merano Multimedia Language Centre are entitled to four sessions per year which have to be booked in advance.
What is the purpose of language advising?
- To help you gain an understanding of autonomous language learning.
- To reflect on your method of study (your linguistic biography), strengths and specific goals.
- To help you gain an overview of the opportunities and tools for practicing the different language skills.
- To help you find multi-media and hard copy resources suitable for autonomous language study.
- To help you find useful free on-line resources.
- To help you prepare for language certification examinations.
Who is the service designed for?
Anyone interested in foreign languages.
When does the language advising session take place?
Dienstag: 11.30-13.00; 14.30-16.00
Mittwoch: 11.30-12.30; 14.30-16.30
|Italiano||Martedì: 15.00- 17.30||Elisa Dallacosta|
|Français||Lundi: 14.30-17.30||Donatella Ricchetto|
|English||Wednesdays: 14.30-17.00||Evelin Heuschreck|
|Español||Miércoles: 14.30-17.00||Evelin Heuschreck|
Multimedia Language Centre of Merano
|Italiano||Mercoledì: 10.30-12.00; 14.30-17.00||Elisa Dallacosta|
|Français||Lundi: 14.30-17.00||Donatella Ricchetto|
|English||Thursdays: 10.00-12.00; 14.30 - 16.00
|Español||Jueves: 10.00-12.00||Evelin Heuschreck|
How do you prepare for a language advice session?
- Take some time to think about your requests and objectives
- Formulate the questions you feel are most important.
- At the Multilingual Centre in via Cappuccini 28, Bolzano (Trevi Centre, second floor),
by telephone on 0471 300789 (only for members of the library)
- At the Multimedia Language Centre in Piazza delle Rena 10, Merano,
by telephone on 0473 252264 (only for members of the library)
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND A BOOKED SESSION, CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. Otherwise, you will forfeit your right to the tutoring service offered by the Multilingual Centre in Bolzano and the Multimedia Language Centre in Merano for a period of two months.