Gampen Bunker

An embrasure Foto Hannes Niederkofler

Gampen Pass, Unsere Liebe Frau im Walde-Sankt Felix
Tel.: +39 0463 886321

May, Oct Sat, Sun 10-5 pm
June, Sep Sat-Mon 10-5 pm
July, Aug Sat-Thu 10-5 pm
Guided tours out of the opening time on request

  • Parking
  • Mobilcard

The bunker was built in 1940-41 by the fascist regime for reasons of defence. It is an impressive underground structure made on several storeys with a tight net of tunnels, that joins shooting ranges and inner rooms. In the front area there is an exhibition of photographs (Gampen Gallery), whereas the central part hosts an exclusive collection of minerals. 


Back to the museum search