Villa Freischütz - The House Museum
Tel.: +39 0473 425149, +39 339 4321283
Easter-All Saints, closed Aug
Group tours outside opening hours on request
The villa, built in 1909, was home to merchant and collector Franz Fromm and his family. The building is characteristic of the "golden age" of the spa town. It houses a diverse collection of art and applied arts. Objects and personal stories intertwine to form a portrait of a bourgeois family of the time.